The words, “I’m bored”, should never enter your mind when you live in the Second City. Between campus events, sporting events, museums, restaurants, the parks and lake, shopping, and music and theatre venues, you can always find something to do in this city. Following are some of the most popular resources Loyola students use to determine things to do and how to get around in Chicago.
- To get around near campus, use 8-RIDE van service by calling 773-508-7433.
- Use your CTA U-Pass to its fullest potential.
- Plan a trip or download a transit app through the CTA website.
- Check out Chicago’s world class museums for free!
- Find events, shows, and local news: Metromix, RedEye, Chicago Reader
- Utilize easy and direct access to the Water Tower Campus and surrounding neighborhood via the Loyola shuttle. Track the shuttle here.